Diamond saw blade for reinforced concrte and asphalt
X turbo diamond blade for ceramic tiles
1.30% faster Sharpness
2.30%-40% higher Cutting Life
3.Noise reduction by 30%
4.Save 20% Power Absorption
HOT PRESSED SUPER THIN TURBO BLADESSize:
|Diameter||Hole Size||Thickness ||Segment Height || |
Super thin turbo rim and soft band are especially designed for fast and smooth cutting.
All kinds of ceramic tiles and porcelain.
Angle hand grinder, circular saw.
Other diamond tools:
This type diamond saw blade are mainly used for cutting floor slab, reinforced concrete surface cutting, asphalt concrete pavement cutting.
----fast cutting speed, high cutting efficiency
---best diamond grits choose
---mature production technology, low cost
---different grade, type, color choose, offer customized service
---Sale 20 years to many foreign countries
Type: Continuous, segment, turbo, turbo segment etc
Other type diamond saw blade
1. Diamond saw blade for glass
2. Diamond saw blade for ceramic tile, procealin tile, tile floor
3. Diamond saw blade for marble, granite stone
4. Diamond saw blade for concrete slab, reinforceed concrete, asphalt etc
Zhecheng Hongxiang Superhard Material CO., LTD was founded in 1990 which in affiliated with Wanke Group. The company is a high-tech enterprise with modern management experience and strong research and development ability. Besides, it has won many national and local awards and obtained several invention patents.
Constant innovation and good faith are our foothold.
Please read carefully of the instructions and other items on the packing items before use the diamond saw blade and the electric equipment.
1. The selection of diamond saw blade is based on the variety usage. Please check whether the blade is in good conditio n, if not, do not use it.
2. Please ensure that the installation of electrical equipment associated with the protective shield, and wearing protective goggles, masks and safety boots.
3. Please make sure the Electric tool spindle cannot tremble, the space between shield and blade are not too large. Use the gasket and nut to fix Saw blade while install it.
4. Electric Tool idling speed should be less than the maximum speed of Saw blade (or on packing box). Wet Cutting Blade must add enough water or cooling liquid. Be sure Electric tools may wet use, and prevent creepage...The installation of Saw Blade should be in accordance with the rotation direction.
5. Prohibit curve cutting, broken line cutting, incline cutting, digging and the gouging etc. Cutting Blade not used for grinding.
6. If it appears sharpness drop in the process of use, please use the refractory brick to re-bladed it.