- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 1913
- Material: Polycrystalline Diamond
- Style: Universal Tool
- Cutting Process: Turning Tools
- Name: PDC for Oil Drilling Industry
- Factory: Hongxiang
- History: 26 Years
- Specification: A
- HS Code: 4113960213
- Type: Cutter
- Standards: P
- Structure: Integral
- Work Type: Gear Cutting
- Certification: ISO9001
- Address: Shangqiu ,China
- Trademark: HX
- Origin: Henan China
1. The PDC cutter has high abrasive resistance. High quality materials are sintered to form the diamond layer which is of rigid framework structure. The PDC features compact structure and good abrasive resistance.
2. The PDC cutter features good impact resistance. The PDC uses tungsten carbide material which has good impact resistance and the diamond layer can guarantee the toughness of the impact resistance.
3. The PDC cutter has strong binding force. The junction plane of the diamond layer and the tungsten carbide layer uses a corrugated tooth design. The binding force can be increased and the bad impact of the plane residual stress on the PDC performance can be avoided.
4. The PDC cutter has good self sharpening performance. The good organization microstructure of the diamond makes the diamond particle remain sharp all times.
5. The PDC cutter features good thermal conductivity. Its highest bearing temperature can reach 700° C.
6. It has super quality and competitive price All of our business is carried out in full compliance with the ISO 9001 Certification. Please contract us if you would like any further information.
Zhecheng Hongxiang Superhard Material CO.,LTD was founded in 1990 which in affiliated with Wanke Group. The company is a high-tech enterprise with modern management experience and strong research and development ability. Besides, it has won many national and local awards and obtained several invention patents.
Constant innovation and good faith are our foothold.
Our products has exported to United Kingdom France , Germany, Spain, Italy, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Egypt, Iran, Turkey etc 52 countries and participated in many
Domestic and international exhibitions.